TOUR MANAGER, PRODUCTION MANAGER, ROAD MANAGER, LIGHTING DIRECTOR, TOUR ACCOUNTANT
Dedicated and skilled theatre professional with a versatile administrative and technical support skill set developed through experience as a tour manager, production manager, lighting designer and technician. Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line. Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and other applications/systems. Proficient using both Mac and Windows computer platforms.
Box Office Seating and Ticketing
Policies & Procedures Manuals
Report & Document Preparation
Spreadsheet & Database Creation
Bookkeeping & Payroll
Meeting & Event Planning
Drafting and Design – CAD
Robotic Programming and Control
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
Set Design and Fabrication
Electrical System Trouble Shooting
AMUSING CONCEPTS LLC – Owner
• Entertainment Consultant for Television, Live Shows, and International Tours.
− The Magic Of Rob Lake – Live Touring Show
− Masters of Illusion (Rob Lake) – Television Show
− Elite Casino Marketing – Live Theater Shows in Atlantic City, New Orleans, Laughlin NV
• Consulting Firm handling design, operation, training, and management of zip line amusement rides.
− Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – Buffalo Chip Campground
− Flightlinez Fremont Street – Fremont Street Las Vegas
THE MAGIC OF DAVID COPPERFIELD
Tour Manager, Illusion Builder, Creative Associate
Las Vegas, NV 2011 – Present
Las Vegas, NV 2007 – 2011
• Supervised and responsible for daily production elements of tour operations including: Bus and truck scheduling, Box office and ticketing, Venue and tour scheduling, Hotel and flight bookings.
• Member of creative team responsible for design and development of new show and illusion elements. Completed projects from paper drafts to final stage show pieces
PRINCESS CRUISE LINE
Production Manager – Princess Cruise Line
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE
Technical Supervisor/Lighting Technician – Norwegian Cruise Line
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
Light & Sound Technician – Carnival Cruise Line
2004 – 2006
2000 – 2004
• Production management and technical supervision of onboard entertainment venues from 2000+ seat theatres to small intimate lounges
• Responsible for maintaining integrity of the shows through continuous maintenance, new show/production development ideas, and weekly reporting and documenting of any issues or advancements.
• Supervised crew of 3 to 16 technicians on various cruise ships through the world, and reported to Cruise Director and Hotel Director.
Freelance Lighting Designer (L1)
Convention and exhibit hall Show lighting design and rigging.
VALENCIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Theater and Entertainment Production
Orlando, FL 2007
Orlando, Florida 2000